Friday, October 05, 2007

TGIF!

To most people dt means partying&clubbing time esp. in Newcastle(partying and drinking capital of UK),for me it's just a break from a hectic week of school and a weekend ahead trying to catch up on review of d weeks work,laundry,cooking,a photo-shoot if I can muscle d time,church, and a little "faaji" as opportunity presents itself, "all work and no play,make me,myself and I a dull bunch."

All in all, Thank God It's Friday! or any day whatsoever. We(me,myself&I) get caught up with different activities, minute 2 minute, hour 2 hour, day 2 day, week 2 week, month 2 month,year 2 year, and we spent d most little of time thanking God for giving us d GRACE to see a new day,week,month&year.

Taking a clue from 36 inches on being grateful that I read, here are some things we are grateful for today...

being alive, well, hale&hearty (tho I couldn't go out much cos I'm stooling), it takes d grace of God.

the opportunity to get back in school and develop myself some more.

the immense support from my family, Mum&Dad, I couldn't have asked for any duo if i had d choice.Ur life(singular cos they are both one entity) together as I've seen is a lesson of a lifetime, I love you.

my 2 brothers, "fate made us brothers,but our hearts made us friends" love you both to bits (should learn to show that more).


my friends (seen and unseen,u know yourselves), I thank God for bringing you all into my life,you've all made an impact (one way or the other).

to God for His love, He gave His son JESUS, who gave His life that I may live. Without you, nothing I am.

It seems so little,but right now, this minute,I'm grateful for everything.

Have a lovely weekend y'all.

0 comments:

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP