Monday, June 08, 2009

I'm Back !

Hi to whoever's reading this... It's either this is your first time here or its been a pretty long time back since you've seen any activity up here. Well I guess writing is not so much of a hobby or talent for some of us hence d sporadic blogging. But I'm back anyway, albeit with a lil twist and tweak to the blog. A facelift and a change of theme from an ordinary blog to a photoblog is the main changes you'd notice.

Photography is a hoppy turned into work and I'm most definitely passionate about it and love every bit of my work or fun as the case may be. I hope use this blog to share with you, yes you of course, my journey into the world of "painting with light: PHOTOGRAPHY" !
Enjoy...

Here's an intro shot of my friend, Anne from a fun home-shoot sometime back. More to come... and thanks for stopping by. Cheers!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Vera Ezimora 8:46 PM  

Dang, Babz!!!!!!!!!!!

What the heck did you do to your blog???? I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vera Ezimora 8:46 PM  

I like the header. No, I LOVE it!!!!!!!!!!!!

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP