Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Launching My Blog...

Well, after so much ado,I guess here's d launch of Me,Myself & I.
Y'all, please meet me, myself and I. The 3 of us will try as much as possible
to blog as often as possible, though we dont know much about blogging,but as the saying goes...
2 heads(in this case 3) are better than one.Dont be confused, we all total to Me.
So keep your fingers crossed.

It's about a week left in my NYSC posting here in Abuja, and believe me it
was a beautiful service year. I know that might not be the case for everyone serving but who am I not to be thankful for what God has done.
Though still battling with what nex after service, I have a feeling all's gonna be well tho I aint sitting on my behind waiting for a miracle. You'd get more juicy details as time goes by.

What else can I write about??? Guess some other time then...

12 comments:

Vera Ezimora 11:06 PM  

Awww, Ore mi!!! I'll announce your blog when I update, so that people can welcome you.

Welcome to the world of blogging!

Hey, lemme tell u b4 hand, under NO circumstance should you let any1 see my picture o. Or else, I will show you shege banza...lol.

Welcome. Hope you love it.

DiAmOnD hawk 1:34 AM  

Vera has decreed we come and welcome you...
so WELCOME...pls dont get sucked in to the madness surrounding vera o...
and hope you'll be posting consistently....

Anonymous 5:10 AM  

I hope you are a sane, so many craziness going on with Vera, dont associate with it plz...LOL

But welcome to blogging, hope you update often and lets see the strands that make up Nigeria!

Anonymous 5:37 AM  

Welcome to blogville.....
At least some one to help diffuse some of Vera's eccentric behaviours.

Anonymous 9:10 AM  

Welcome!
Any friend of Vera's is a friend of mine :-)

P.S. But Vera is "special" oh... LOL!

Anonymous 3:24 PM  

Welcome to blogsville hun... In your next post don't forget to leave some clues on how i can enter aso rock.. i have serious political ambition... lol.. just kidding... i'll definitely be back to see wassup wit you

Anonymous 5:14 PM  

u got a blog and u dirrin tell me...i feel..(words fail me)...welcome to blogville sha..

Anonymous 6:56 PM  

well welcome to blogville and hope your stay here is filled with much joy and anticipation.

Unknown 9:18 AM  

Welcome to Blogville. Madam Vera has been blowing ur trumpet. Please email the picture to me. Not the green eyed one. The other one - Let me post it on my page for all to see. The girl needs to be brought to her senses.

Anonymous 6:14 PM  

welcome to blogger!!

Anonymous 11:47 PM  

Welcome to Blogsburg!!!!

Babz 5:15 PM  

A big thanx to you all for the luv.
I dey tripped sey una tk time holla @ me. I'd try and blog as much as I can and always read up una blogs...

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP