Sunday, January 28, 2007

E se gan fun warm welcome yin.



I'm flaberwhelmed and overghasted by the welcome una peeps don give me,myself&I, we really do appreciate it o.Thanx 4 all da luv (blushing multicoloured). To keep up wt d pace of blogging on blogville will be daunting o, but I go try.

Overwhelmd, on how u go enter Aso Rock, If i sabi am, i 4 de live there myself,but i go mk enquiries 4
u@a fee tough...

exschool,no vex o,na wrk no gree me call u for a while now,I 4 don tell u abt d blog but I'd mk it up...

CalabarGirl,i think sey I go follow up on dt pic issue.Make we clip Vera wings small. Remind me to post d pic soon o.

As u'd have noticed from d tittle, I be Yoruba, an Ijebu man precisely sef gan so occassionally my blogging will be in Yoruba and If i can manage too in Ijebu.

I get to finish my debt to Nigeria in the form of NYSC by next Wednesday o and I cant wait to get it over with. It's been one year of... well bitter/sweet experiences, but more sweet than biter sha, In short, it was more than I expected sha after so much horror stories heared before. To those of una wey de think of serving or not esp if u de 4 obodo oyinbo, well give it a try at least, u might just be lucky as I was.

Today is my last Sunday in d school where i teach and there was a mini send forth for me in church... prayers majorly and I thank God 4 that o cos I need tons of it.
My T.shirt has autographs and messages written all over it ritte no sef and I know I'd miss ds place o. I've made some good little friends here,tho a larger part of them are spoilt brats. It felt good to know I was able to influence some of them for good.

I have a meeting with some grp of students (the Model UN club I helped start) in a few mins, last meeting with them. They're a lovely bunch of kids, and we had lots of fun together at the last Model UN conference here in Nigeria.

I'll be surprised if some1 read this far actually but I guess thats a good sign then.
I'd b back soon...

6 comments:

Anonymous 2:30 PM  

ur finally leaving..ayah..so does this mean ur coming bck to lagos finally????

Vera Ezimora 5:07 PM  

I'm mad oh! How come exschoolnerd left a comment b4 me. Babz, warn her oh! I will vex if this happens again.

Okay, bye.

Lol.

I haven't read the post; I'm gonan go read and come back

Vera Ezimora 5:11 PM  

Ok, I'm done reading it.

Did you say you want 2 join 4ces with that Calabar girl and clip my wings? Babz, I dey warn you o! By the time I'm done with u, it will not be blushing that will make u multi colored; it will be beating.

Thank God you're done with ur service. How time flies!

Babz 1:55 PM  

Empty threats again... (hisses)
U know when I mk a threat I mmean it, so u better watch how u de talk to me or else.......

Anonymous 2:18 PM  

Please when you blog in yoruba, translate for us non-yorubas that are still trying to learn the language :-)

I wasn't aware we had Model UN in Nigeria...I was part of the one in my former college here, when it started.

Babz 4:46 PM  

Nilla, I'd kip it in mind to translate for my non-Yoruba speaking audience, probably you'd learn one or two new phrases.
The Model UN in Naija here is just an infant rite now.2006 was d second year,and they're growing stronger sha.

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP