Friday, February 02, 2007

Free @ last

Thank God I made it tru...
Wed was my passing out parade from NYSC. It felt great to be off the hook at last and to have done my little quota of national service. I had a freakky great time later @ nite grooving.
U know how it goes now, a little house party to kick off d evening, and all nite clubbing afterwards. I had mad fun sha.

Now na to find job be the thing. Hoping to head bck to sch for my masters though, but in case I miss out on that this Feb, man got to get job to kip body and soul together o.

Me, myself and I are doing quite well for those of you that care to wonder how we de cope. Next time im online I go try do a round on peoples' blogs. C y'all soon.

3 comments:

Anonymous 5:37 PM  

Congrats on finishing sha... Here's to your next step whatever it might be... smooth sailing luv

Babz 5:43 PM  

Tnx 4 d luv girl...

Nilla 12:23 AM  

Congrats on your NYSC!!
&
Goodluck finding a job.

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP