Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Back to Abule Blog

Hmmnn... Its been a while now. Vera and Buki, I know u both have been on my case for an update, I've been outa town for a couple of days. Went to conduct a training for corp members in Ekiti state camp on the Millennium Development Goals... I took a training while I was on camp and na so I come become consultant when d need arose to replicate d training elsewhere o. Man has to chop sha, cos I made some dough from d work,though it was something I enjoyed and could've done for less/free. I think thats the key to fulfilment in a career. Do what u love doing and still get paid for it.

I took sometime to read both ya blogs o,Vera and Buki. Vera, u shouldnt be putting ma lady's pic up for the world like that. Thot we had a deal about your gran! After all I paid you before. Im gonna sue ur sorry ass...take u to the cleaners as the saying goes.
Buki, I love your Mummy Monday piece, and thank God for mum's gradual and sure recovery. Ku itoju mummy fun wa. Mummy gbogbo wa ni mummy o. Well done with the beauty therapy too, mummy is special to have a really special and caring daughter like you jare.

I just saw mk i pop in blog small. I go come back to do more soonest sha... Business is going fine and im having less and less time for personal wrk like this. later...

6 comments:

Vera Ezimora 1:35 AM  

LOL

Babz, sorry now. But you didn't pay her dowry, so how was I supposed to know how serious u were? I thought u only wanted her 4 sex.

Vera Ezimora 8:08 PM  

I'm back on ur case o... u need 2 update!!!

Babz 6:06 PM  

get off ma case gurl!Been a bit busy lately,money calls!!!

Vera Ezimora 10:44 PM  

Update o!! Abi u no dey hear English again?

Vera Ezimora 4:41 PM  

Money calls ehn? Do I look like I care??? Update o! You're vexing me o!!

LondonBuki 10:56 AM  

:-)

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP