Monday, August 13, 2007

MIA

Long time no blog.
Missing In Action is it for a while now. I guess i wasn't that much of a writer from the onset, but who says I cannot improve. So many things have been calling for my attention lately, so even with quite enough online time, I hardly get to go around blog ville. I missed Blogville Idols sef. I would've won if I contested sha,believe me. Its good to have you back Vera . Buki now i know why u won a Naija blogger award. If you dont know what blogs are for or like,check out Londonbuki's . My regards to mummy o. Ireti wa ko ni ja s'ofo o!

This is just to get me back in the groove for more to come. C y'all soon.

1 comments:

LondonBuki 11:55 AM  

LOL!!! Since April!!!!!

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP