Monday, February 26, 2007

Hello

Hello my people, long time no see (nothing new to read on my blog). I know for some people, the last posting was just gibberish but awon temi understand nkan ti mo ko si'be.
London Buki tnx 4 d encouragement jare. Hey, to those of you wey de ask for translation, please, Chinua Achebe, Chimamanda Adozie...etc. no put translation for most ibo phrases in their books o.
And translating somehow takes away some of the mystique or fun,moreove it'd take some time to translate which i sincerely cant afford now sef. Some other time eyin ara abule blog.

What has happened this past few days worth talking about sef. Cant really think of any, let me go round some blogs and c what i'd come up with.
Once again,I'd like to draw the attention of book readers to this book blog there's been pretty little traffic there lately. I wonder why Vera's blog will read 210 comments, and a blog like that no even get visitor? Vera! Na where u do ya Jazz?

Well, I cant remember whose blog i ran across this question: Why do you blog? Good question. I cant really say that this is why I blog for now, but i think one ore mi atata started a blog that became very popular around blogville and the person encouraged me to start one to but it took me quite some months to get rond to doing that, so here I am. Im not that much of a writer,though I tried at it earlier on, but I just discovered that I needed too much inspiration to write anything else apart from letters and essays. But In the long run I've gotten to enjoy blogging, and most importantly reading others blogs. Whether u like it or not,blogville is one real community and it keeps expanding by the day. Look at what londonbuki has on her blog, a fund raising link, and for me I just stumbled on shutterchance a photoblog. I love photography a lot. I'm an amateur rite now but looking to develop my skills more tough not really for commercial purposes but documentative. I got a photoblog now Babz, so check it out though not much up there yet.

Hey... I got to take off. Hope to drop in sometime soon.

3 comments:

LondonBuki 4:20 PM  

I am first!!! Leaving work now, will be back in a few hours!

I did not want Vera to beat me at it!

LondonBuki 10:14 PM  

*correction* Beat me TO it.

I will check out your photoblog.

It is true oh, Chinua Achebe does not translate his Ibo phrases o! I just read one of his books!

Ok, I have to sleep o!

Take care and e ma pe ju o!

Vera Ezimora 6:41 PM  

Babasola, lol. I know you wanna know where I do my jazz, but I cannot tell u! If I tell you, I'd have to kill ya, and we wouldn't want that, would we?

Hehehe.

And ehm, it's time 4 u to update!!

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP