Thursday, February 08, 2007

Nothing to blog about

Well, things have just been slow this week.
I'm currently on ain indefinite holiday, but its a working one as I'm trying to wrk on a business plan and try and get something going for myself. I have psyched myself out of looking for a job, but to try and start one but when it comes to getting the show on the road, it aint as easy as it seems, especially in a country like Nigeria. Not complaining o, make una no hear me wrong o. There's money to be made in dis country o,u just need to plug into the rite channels and u go de tap from the flow(legally now o!).

How is blogville preparing for the upcoming marital union btw GH and Vera? Thank God Vera still had time to furnish us with Chapter 5 of Every Woman . I thot that wedding plans wont allow 4 that. GH, pls tk am easy o, and Vera pls complete the book b4 pregnancy enter the equation. Nice twist you gave your story in chapter 5. I always knew u had a twisted mind. Keep it up tho.

For those of you who read a lot and mite need one or two pointers to a good book to read, you can check out Buki's book blog. Its a nice idea and I like it.

She's confused, but she makes a whole lot of sense. Evil thrives majorly cos nobody speaks against it, esp in Africa where you dont talk when your elders are talking. Little do they(elders) know that we cannot compare the age of methusela to the wisdom of solomon. We are the new generation!!! Are we going to be silent too?

Happy Birthday to Overwhelmed, you only make 21 once in a lifetime. It means more respect at least in a culture like Naija's. Babe, it also means more responsibility jare.All da best in life o.

Hey, I hope to win something in d next blogger award.

6 comments:

Unknown 5:39 AM  

There is money to be made in naija if only u can plug into the rite channels. I pray u find the rite channels too before ur bills get horrendous. Cheers!!!

Vera Ezimora 6:17 PM  

Babasola, wetin dey!

I'm really sleepy right now. I dont even remember the comment I wanted 2 leave sef. Nawa o.

Maybe I should go sleep and come back

Vera Ezimora 7:46 PM  

Update!!!!!!!!

Babz 4:54 PM  

so that is what u wanted to say,no wonder u 4got.anyway,an update is on its way in a few mins.remember se 4 naija,internet no be like tap water,its more like nepa...i.e. when u get to use one,still havent restored connection at home.

LondonBuki 2:14 PM  

So you know about the book blog? Leave comments now! PLEASE! LOL!!!
Any good book to recommend?

Good luck with your plans.

Anonymous 9:34 PM  

ayyy.. i just saw your shoutout now self.. thanks oh sunshine... i appreciate gaan!

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP